This course is for you if:
- you want to develop harmonious relationships with people around you, to manage better your internal states and stress level, to have a fluent communication, to install long-lasting changes in your personal and professional life
- you work as manager, psychologist, therapist, coach, personal development counsellor, career counsellor, HR consultant, or you are an entrepreneur or a professional working directly with people and need instruments for facilitating rapid and efficient changes
What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)? NLP is a field by itself, which was created in the 70s by Richard Bandler and John Grinder and which was further developed by specialists such as Anthony Robbins, Leslie Cameron-Bandler, Robert Dilts, Judith DeLozier, Connirae Andreas, Michael Lebeau, etc.
The use of NLP tools generates the desired changes both at a conscious level, and also at a deeper, unconscious level, and facilitates efficiency, performance and success in both personal and professional life.
In short, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) facilitates change in human behaviour and attitude (programming) by modifying the way we perceive our inner and outer world (neuro) thorugh the appropriate use of communication (language).
- to acquire information, skills and attitudes needed for the easy use of NLP tools in both personal and professional life in order to generate change, performance and success
- deep-level communication tools and techniques
- utilisation of anchors
- use of perception and representational systems
- neuro-logical levels
- perceptual positions
- access of resource states
- working with goals
- timeline work
- exploration and solution-oriented strategies
- creativity strategies
- techniques for change
- working with the profound parts of the human being
- Meta Model and Milton Model
- acquiring information, skills and attitudes needed for facilitating change for yourself and others
- cognitive experiments and group exercises for practical and experiential use of the tools offered by the Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- working with problems and situations from the personal and professional life for their exploration, understanding and solving
Duration and location:
- the course takes place over a five-day period: April 24th – 28th, 2013
- location: Bucharest
- Mugur Badarau, certified trainer with over 15-year experience in personal development and professional training, Personal Development Counsellor, NLP Master Practitioner, nlp-Resonanz® Coach
- EUR 280 (payment in LEI at the exchange rate of the National Bank of Romania)
- should you enroll more people in the course, you receive a 5% discount for each enrolled person
- you only need to fill in the online registration form until April 19th, 2013.
For more information:
- Mugur Badarau: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0722 724 860