- Do you eat when you feel bored or disappointed?
- Do you eat when you feel stressed or upset?
- Are you addicted to sweets, junk food and overeating?
- Have you tried lots of diets and the results were feeble?
- Are you tired of always being on a diet?
If you answered yes to at least one of the questions above then the experiential workshop “Brain Slim” is for you.
There is a “button” which stops the body from accumulating excess fat and which turns the excess body fat into energy, and everything is done automatically! And because this “button” is the strong connection between the mind and the body, we will work together for two days on the mind-body system optimisation so that you reach your ideal weight effortlessly and without frustration.
- we establish clear and achievable objectives
- we replace the unproductive beliefs with ones that facilitate the process for obtaining a balanced body
- we utilise Yoga postures that facilitate the energy flow and speed up the metabolism
- we employ NLP techniques (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) in order to put at work all the resources you need
- we utilise EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and DSR (Dynamic Spin Release™) to get rid of the unhealthy addictions to certain foods or the desire to overeat
- we employ Time Line Therapy® techniques in order to remove the past blockages which are still active in the present
- we utilise Eriksonian Hypnosis so that we put at work the huge subconscious force
When and where?
- Bucharest, September 17th to 18th, 2011 (Saturday 09.30 – 18.00, Sunday 09.30 – 16.30)
- Mugur Badarau, Trainer & nlp-Resonanz® Coach
- lei 380 (+ VAT for legal entities), payment is made on the first day of the workshop
- you eliminate almost instantly your addictions to certain foods or the unhealthy desire to eat excessively
- you start to eat balanced, without giving up any food, your metabolism speeds up and your body eliminates the excess fat without effort
- you adjust the weight you desire and keep it naturally
- you need to fill in the online form until September 14th, 2011, and you receive a confirmation e-mail along with detailed information about the location
For more information:
- Mugur Badarau, 0722 724 860, firstname.lastname@example.org