This is the only accredited course designed and conducted by Mugur Badarau, the specialist who developed and introduced in Romania the occupational standard Personal Development Counsellor ROC code 242324.
This course is for you if:
- you hold a University degree
- you want to pursue a career in new and exciting field: personal development counselling.
Personal Development Counsellor ROC code 242324 is a course accredited by the National Authority for Qualifications, the Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Protection and Elderly and the Ministry of National Education (Romania), the certificate being recognised both in Romania and in the European Union.
- to obtain knowledge and master techniques, instruments, skills and behaviour needed for the profession of Personal Development Counsellor.
- real and complete training programme (150 hours);
- complex and high-quality training programme created by the expert who developed and implemented in Romania the occupational standard Personal Development Counsellor ROC code 242324;
- obtaining all 7 general and specific competencies required for the legal practice of the occupation;
- national and international certificate for having the right to work as Personal Development Counsellor in either a private practice / company or within the Human Resources department of a company or institution;
- knowledge, techniques, instruments, skills and behaviour needed for the profession of Personal Development Counsellor;
- knowledge, skills and behaviour needed for working non-directively with clients and for the facilitation of individual and group counselling sessions;
- understanding and correctly use of specialty terms: non-directivity, client and not patient, session and not meeting, etc;
- better relationships with yourself and the people around;
- exploration, understanding and solving of problematic issues from private, professional, social, etc, fields.
General units of competency:
- Organisation of your own activity 4CEC/3CNC:
- individual priorities
- planning steps
- revision of planning
- Enforcement of legal requirements for occupational health and safety and for emergency situations 3CEC/2CNC:
- specific risks
- OHS norms
- legal requirements
- Development of your own activity 5CEC/3CNC:
- self preparation
- career priorities
- career growth
Specific units of competency:
- Creation of the space for interacting with clients 6CEC/4CNC:
- working space
- emotional contact with the client
- conditions for collaboration
- Investigation of problematic issues 6CEC/4CNC:
- specific information
- key aspects
- overall correlations
- Exploration of potential solutions for the problematic issues 6CEC/4CNC:
- identification of solutions
- Counselling for personal development 6CEC/4CNC:
- development directions
- evaluation of solutions
- Introduction to personal development
- Personal Development Counsellor: needed profile, skills, attitudes and behaviours
- You as Personal Development Counsellor: motivation, questionnaires for thinking patterns, types of personality, social interactions
- Non-directivity, the key element needed for facilitating personal development counselling sessions
- Non-directive sessions versus directive sessions
- Physical space for facilitating personal development counselling sessions
- Emotional space for facilitating personal development counselling sessions
- Contact with clients: first contact with the client, preparation of the Personal Development Counsellor, types of clients, contracting
- Facilitation of personal development counselling sessions: opening, structure, closing, key elements
- Group work: couple counselling and group counselling (corporate and open groups)
- Dialogue in personal development counselling sessions: role, adjacent instruments and techniques
- Questions and their impact in the facilitation of personal development counselling sessions
- Feedforward and feedback
- Instruments and techniques for a systemic approach in the facilitation of personal development counselling sessions
- Facilitation of personal development counselling sessions: under supervision and autonomously
- Specialty terms and their use
- Case studies
The Personal Development Counsellor is the specialist who works with mentally healthy people who need to to explore or overcome various states or situations that they face during their personal and professional development, by utilising and nurturing inner resources and potential.
The specialised intervention of the Personal Development Counsellor consists in accompanying, supporting and encouraging interlocutors, through specific tools and techniques, in order to explore and discover their own capabilities and resources and to become aware of the critical points of their own existence and the possibility for overcoming the inconvenient situations in a customised and non-directive manner.
The Personal Development Counsellor does not apply labels to clients, does not make value judgements, does not offer any advice, options or solutions because the Counsellor supports their clients, by using specific instruments and techniques, so that the clients themselves find out what is the current situation and how and if they can change it.
The Personal Development Counsellor works with clients whose problematic situations have a low to medium intensity (high-intensity situations are dealt by psychiatrists and clinical psychotherapists specialised in that particular trauma) and with clients that need more performance (coaching activity).
Duration and location:
- the course has a duration of 150 hours (50 hours of theoretical preparation and 100 hours of practical preparation), over 5 modules of 3 days each: February 17th-19th, 2017 (Module 1), February 24th-26th, 2017 (Module 2), March 10th-12th, 2017 (Module 3), April 7th-9th, 2017 (Module 4), May 5th-7th, 2017 (Module 5)
- in addition to the supervised course hours, you will also need to work autonomously in between the modules
- location: Bucharest
- Mugur Badarau, certified trainer with over 15-year experience in professional training, Personal Development Counsellor, nlp-Resonanz® Coach, the specialist who developed and introduced in Romania the occupational standard Personal Development Counsellor ROC code 242324.
- EUR 1,125 before the course (25% discount) OR EUR 300 before each of the 5 modules (a total of EUR 1,500)
- payment in LEI at the exchange rate of the National Bank of Romania
you only need to fill in the online registration form until February 5th, 2016.
For more information:
- Mugur Badarau: email@example.com, 0722 724 860