“The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself.” Thales of Miletus
The personal development consists of activities that improve awareness and identity, develop talents and human potential, enhance the quality of personal and professional life and contribute to the realisation of objectives and aspirations.
One of these activities is the participation in personal development counselling sessions so that we discover who we truly are, get in contact with our own resources and reach the place where we want and are able to be.
And the facilitator of this interesting and unique experience is the Personal Development Counsellor.
The Personal Development Counsellor is the specialist who works with mentally healthy clients that need to explore or to overcome various states or situations within their own personal and professional development, enhancing and developing the resources and potential specific to each client.
The Personal Development Counsellor stimulates the identification and choosing of the optimal solution by the client for themselves in order to diminish the stress level, clearing the confusion, accumulated tensions and temporary blockage, which manifest within the personal and professional life, on one or more levels.
The Personal Development Counsellor facilitates the counselling sessions in a non-directive way, i.e. WITHOUT offering advise, solutions, options, value judgements, guidance or any other form of manipulation, which could bring the client in a position of lacking any personal power, by opening an emotional and physical space in which the client discovers by themselves what happens with themselves, what they need and how they can get there, without contaminating in any way this process.
Personal development counselling sessions are efficient: – for your personal life:
- Do you need to explore and/or solve a situation in which you need more clarity, understanding or performance?
- Are you at a crosspoint in your private life?
- Do you want to better know yourself in order to become the person you have always wanted to be?
- Do you want to improve, develop or optimise the relationship with yourself and/or others?
- Do you have a problem and no solution for it?
- Are you still looking for direction in your life?
– for your professional life:
- Are you looking for your direction in your professional life or do you want to optimise your career?
- Do you have to make choices or take decisions and want to know which ones are better?
- Do you want to improve or develop your relationship with your colleagues?
- Do you need clarity, performance and optimisation for some professional aspects?
– for business:
- Are you an entrepreneur and you want to solve some problems, conflicts or dysfunctional aspects or you want to develop your business?
- Are you a business decision maker and you need solutions for conflicts between departments, for process optimisation or for business performance?
Personal development counselling sessions may be individual or group sessions, last 50 minutes, are facilitates in English, Romanian or Bulgarian, and take place in Bucharest or over Skype.
Instruments and techniques employed during personal development sessions: non-directivity, classical counselling instruments, classical coaching instruments, Systemic Constellations, Gestalt techniques, cognitive techniques, Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning™, Core Transformation, Transactional Analysis, Time Line Therapy®, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Techniques® (EFT), Dynamic Spin Release™ (DSR), Ericksonian Hypnosis.
Should you want to better know yourself, to develop personally or professionally and make fast changes in your personal and professional life and/or your business, contact us now. Find out more about how you can also become Personal Development Counsellor.