This course is for you if:
- you hold a University degree
- you are an internal trainer, a middle or top manager in all areas of business, a freelancer
- you want to pursue a career in training or you need to obtain certification for your existing career in the field of professional training.
Train The Trainer is a course accredited by the National Authority for Qualifications, the Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Protection and Elderly and the Ministry of National Education (Romania), the certificate being recognised both in Romania and in the European Union.
The delivering of a training session requires many skills. A trainer needs to know very well the content (even be an expert in that field of training), needs to be able to communicate easily with different personalities, needs to know how the adult learning process functions, needs to have a good level of empathy in order to understand the challenges of the participants and in order to be able to express enthusiasm towards the content of the training session.
- to obtain information and develop skills and behaviours needed for the successful practice of trainer.
- Training preparation
- How adults learn
- Training needs assessment
- Achievement of training activities
- Preparation of manual / course support
- Evaluation of participants
- Marketing of training courses
- Design of learning programmes
- Organisation of learning programmes and courses
- Induction activities – icebreakers
- Cycles of experiential learning
- Increasing the transfer of knowledge through configuration of learning environment
- Utilisation of special methods and techniques for learning facilitation
- Emotion management
- Use of flipchart and PowerPoint / Keynote presentation
- Facilitation techniques
- Management of difficult participants
- How to ask questions
- How to answer question
- How to offer feedback
- How to ask for feedback
- Evaluation, revision and quality assurance of learning programmes and educational/training services.
- theoretical and practical experience of over 15 years of a trainer specialised in personal and professional development courses
- experiential learning, including the most efficient techniques for facilitation
- increased efficiency in information transfer and in working with groups
- national and international certification
Duration and location:
- the course has a duration of 60 hours (30 hours of theoretical preparation and 30 hours of practical preparation), over 6 days, during the period: January 22nd-24th, 2016 (Module 1) and January 29th-31st, 2016 (Module 2)
- location: Bucharest
- Mugur Badarau, certified trainer with over 15-year experience in professional training, Personal Development Counsellor, nlp-Resonanz® Coach
- Lei 1,500
- should you enrol more people in the course, you receive a 5% discount for each enrolled person.
- you only need to fill in the online registration form until January 14th, 2016.
For more information:
- Mugur Badarau: email@example.com, 0722 724 860